Saturday, March 21, 2015

Just Me

Hello guys! Well, this is my first time for making a blog. I don't know what must I write in my first post, so I think I'll introduce myself first :) Like many people do, my name is Febriani, I'm just 20 years old a month ago, yup I was born on February. I'm studying at BINUS University Alam Sutera now and this is my second years... XD

I'm interested in many things, such as sports (especially badminton and volley ball), singing, cooking, crafting, sewing, watching K-drama, etc. and I always excited to learn something new that I've never tried before. But, usually I'll easy get bored if I can't learn that things in short time. So, I'm a kind of person who want to learn anything in fast way.

About my personalities, I'm a stolid person. It can take a long time for me to be close with new friends. But if we really close, I can be a talked much person. I don't know why but that's just me. I tried many times to be more open to new people but it's really hard for me and it start to make me depressed. I think I must try really harder :(

So, that's a brief introduction about me, hope you don't get bored :)


Being Cool is Being Your Own Self, Not Doing Something That Someone Else is Telling You to Do - Vanessa Hudgens


No comments:

Post a Comment